Sunday, September 1, 2013

Return of the Moose

The other morning we woke up to find that the moose family had returned.  The babies are getting so big! 


They went to town on my raspberries.  Poor raspberries.


Thankfully the fence seems to be doing a good job of keeping them out of the garden.


Here they are all together.  Legs!


Now they are eating my currants.  Delicious currants.


Here are the three of them together.  Mom's going for more raspberries.


The babies decided to take a nap in the lawn.  They obviously are not afraid of us.


I just really like this picture:


When we got home from work, they were lounging in the neighbors' backyard.


And then they came back to our yard for a second pass at the raspberries.  Punks!


I kid. I'm glad they're doing well (and I'm doubly glad I picked all of our raspberries last week so we got to enjoy them before the moose came).

No comments:

Post a Comment